PUREGOLD LUBE is used to lubricate threads on drill rod stems, auger bolts, and sampling devices. Helps prevent seizing and reduces thread wear. PUREGOLD LUBE may also be used to lubricate other tools and instruments used in environmentally sensitive applications.
- Chemically stable
- Easily removed during decontamination
- Maintains sample integrity
- Provides maximum protection to the drill string
- Reduces friction and helps prevent seizing
- Reduces thread wear
- Remains workable in cold temperatures
- Washout resistant
PUREGOLD LUBE should be applied liberally onto threads using a stiff brush. After joint is tightened, excess or extruded material should be removed.
- 8 lb (3.6 kg) plastic pails, 100 per pallet. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.