QED - Model AP2 - Bottom Inlet Short and Top Inlet Short AutoPumps
The AP2 Bottom Inlet Short and the AP2 Top Inlet Short AutoPumps both provide maximum capabilities and flow in a pump for 2“ (50 mm) diameter wells.
Over the years the QED’s AP2 AutoPump has proven its durability at thousands of sites worldwide, and it is for this reason they are the number 1 choice for professionals based on their reliability, performance range and technical support.
In addition to this, key features include:
- The industry leader in durability, flow rate and depth capability in an automatic pump for 2-inch diameter wells.
- It is designed for applications requiring an elevated inlet, such as pumping total fluids from wells contaminated with LNAPLs.
- AP2 AutoPump products are ATEX certified to Zone 0.
- The pump provides positive air displacement with top and bottom fill design.
- The AP2 AutoPump has short and long lengths to match water columns and meet different drawdown requirements.
- The pump can be used from approximately 90 metres.
- The pump is complemented by the most comprehensive selection of accessories to provide a complete system to meet site specific requirements.
- QED’s AutoPumps are designed specifically to handle difficult conditions reliably and safely, beyond the limits of electric pumps. For example, for use with:
- Hydrocarbon (LNAPL and dissolved phase) remediation,
- Landfill leachate and methane condensate pumping,
- Solvent (dissolved phase and DNAPL) cleanup,
- Suspended solids, silts, corrosives, and high viscosities
- High temperatures and frequent starts and stop cycles.
- The AP2 pump range is based on the original automatic air-powered well pump that are used and proven throughout the world.
- The AP2 boasts competitive flow rates and pumping capabilities.
- Patented, proven design for superior reliability and durability.
- Small and lightweight and can be easily moved from site, allowing quick response from changing conditions.
The AP2 AutoPump is part of the famous AutoPump family of original automatic air-powered pumps, which were developed in the mid-1980s, specifically to handle unique pumping needs at remediation and landfill sites.
- Remediation and Groundwater
- Sewage / waste water treatment AD