Over the years the QED’s AP2 AutoPump has proven its durability at thousands of sites worldwide, and it is for this reason they are the number 1 choice for professionals based on their reliability, performance range and technical support.
In addition to this, key features include:
- The industry leader in durability, flow rate and depth capability in an automatic pump for 2-inch diameter wells.
- It is designed for applications requiring an elevated inlet, such as pumping total fluids from wells contaminated with LNAPLs.
- AP2 AutoPump products are ATEX certified to Zone 0.
- The pump provides positive air displacement with top and bottom fill design.
- The AP2 AutoPump has short and long lengths to match water columns and meet different drawdown requirements.
- The pump can be used from approximately 90 metres.
- The pump is complemented by the most comprehensive selection of accessories to provide a complete system to meet site specific requirements.
- QED’s AutoPumps are designed specifically to handle difficult conditions reliably and safely, beyond the limits of electric pumps. For example, for use with:
- Hydrocarbon (LNAPL and dissolved phase) remediation,
- Landfill leachate and methane condensate pumping,
- Solvent (dissolved phase and DNAPL) cleanup,
- Suspended solids, silts, corrosives, and high viscosities
- High temperatures and frequent starts and stop cycles.
- The AP2 pump range is based on the original automatic air-powered well pump that are used and proven throughout the world.
- The AP2 boasts competitive flow rates and pumping capabilities.
- Patented, proven design for superior reliability and durability.
- Small and lightweight and can be easily moved from site, allowing quick response from changing conditions.
The AP2 AutoPump is part of the famous AutoPump family of original automatic air-powered pumps, which were developed in the mid-1980s, specifically to handle unique pumping needs at remediation and landfill sites.
- Remediation and Groundwater
- Sewage / waste water treatment AD