QingYun - Model SAG02 - Gel Type Strong Base Anion Exchange Resin
SAG02–Gel type 2 strong base anion exchange resin is used for Water demineralization. SAG02 Is a premium grade gel type 2 strong base anion exchange resin with polystyrene matrix and type II quaternary amine (Dimethylethanolamine) function group.
- Gel Strong Base 2 Anion Exchange Resin
- Application: demineralization,
- Matrix: ST/DVB
- Type: Gel
- Functional group: Quaternary amine type 2
- Ionic form: hygroxide or chloride form
- Appearance: pale yellow translucent Spherical beads
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.315-1.25mm >95%.
KIVI SAG02 has high capacity, high chemical regeneration efficiency and good resistance to fouling. It is intended for use in the chloride form for removal of contaminants such as nitrate, arsenate, chromate, uranium, alkalinity etc. for high FMA (free mineral acids) feed water, as well as in the hydroxide form for all types of deionizing systems.
Compared with type 1, SAG02 have not taste and odor, so it is also recommended to use for the demineralization system where amine odor is undesirable.
KIVI SAG02 is supplied in the chloride form or KIVI SAG02 OH in the hydroxide form
- Type: Gel
- Functional group：Quaternary amine, type 2
- Ionic form：hygroxide or chloride form
- Appearance：pale yellow translucent Spherical beads
- Total exchange capacity (eq/L) ≥1.4
- Moisture retention (%) 36-46
- Particle size range (%) 0.315-1.25 mm≥95
- Whole beads (%) ≥96
- Shipping weight (g/ml) 0.68-0.76
- Specific gravity (g/ml) 1.09-1.16
- Uniformity coefficient <1.6
- Reversible swelling, Cl- → OH- (%) <15
Suggested Operating Conditions:
- Max operating temperature 85 ℃ in Cl- form, 35 ℃ in OH- form
- PH range 0-10
- Service flow rate 5-40 BV/h
- Regenerant 2-4% HCl, 2-4% NaOH