RAID - Model M100 - Extensive Portable Capability
From Mobile Detection
The RAID M100 is a robust, hand held, multirole IMS Chemical Agent Detector that can identify Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA) and Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TIC) at the lowest levels. The class leading RAID M100 can be operated with one hand, is lightweight and simple to use.
Enhancing capability yet Light Role
The RAID-M 100 is lightweight at just 2,9kg yet robust meeting MIL STD 810F and DEF STAN 00-35. IMS detection of CWA or TIC is clearly displayed by standard code or abbreviation in separate lines and quantified by incremental bar levels.
RAID-M100 provides the operator with an audible tone and visual LED alarm. Short recovery times are achieved by an auto purge mode and fast detection response by a state of the art measuring cell and software. The unit can be powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery or 12 - 32 V DC source.
- Man portable or vehicle integrated.
- Detection, Identification and monitoring in all environments including collective protection.
- Low detection limits with fast response times.
- Data and spectra loggers capable of 3000 events and 30 full spectra.
- Easily integrated in to vehicles or ships.