A whole new dimension in wildfire detection. Raymetrics has set new rules in the detection of wildfires by introducing a new 3D Lidar scanner. Each system is an autonomous unit that is easily movable and functional. The system can be remotely operated, and network connected. ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- These systems provide real-time data for the occurrence of any fire, as well as for the evolution of existing fires and other natural phenomena, remotely.
- Τhe early detection of fires, has an immediate effect on improving the protection of natural resources and significant benefit to the general public on minimizing habitat loss.
- In addition, there is a reduction in injuries and impacts on life and property resulting from devastating forest fires.
- The instrument/s are connected to a control center, so that when there is a fire indication, the competent authorities are immediately informed in order to respond effectively to the phenomenon
Full coverage with an integrated platform including:
- Infrared cameras for a more effective monitoring network (the overall system deployment depends on site size, accessibility and soil morphology).
- Raymetrics software can be fully combined with Satellite data to offer the benefit of both techniques.
- Remote 3D monitoring.
- A single system can monitor an area of at least 80 million square meters (circle with a radius of 5Km).
- Detects smoke instead of fire, thus no direct line of sight is needed.
- Spatial resolution 15 meters and temporal resolution 5 minutes.
- Cost-effective solution for covering such large areas.
- Low maintenance costs.