Raymond - Powder Grinding Mill
From Powder Grinding Mill
Raymond mill is a commonly milling equipment, mainly used for barite, calcite, feldspar, talc, marble, limestone, dolomite, fluorite, lime, activated clay, activated carbon, bentonite, kaolin, cement, phosphate ore, gypsum, glass, insulation materials with Mohs hardness less than 9.3 degree.
- Processing Capacity: 8-176 ton per shift
- Feeding size: ≤30 mm
Output Size : 0.044-0.173 mm
Differences from the Other Milling Equipment:
- In contrast with other milling equipment, it has high through screening rate which is up to 99%, other milling equipment are generally unattainable.
- Host drive adopts enclosed gearbox and pulleys with stable and reliable operation.
- Electrical system uses centralized control, and milling workshop can basically achieve unmanned operation, easy to maintain.
Why Choose Us?
- 1. It has a vertical structure, a relatively small footprint, strong system. It can be a self-contained independent production system whether from the rough processing of raw materials or transportation to the final milling and packaging.
- 2. The important parts adopt high-quality castings and profiles manufacturing, sophisticated technology, a rigorous process ensuring the durability of the entire device.
Grinding roll is tightly attached on the grinding ring under the centrifugal force, and the materials are scooped up by the relieving tool to the middle of the grinding roller and grinding ring and made into powder by the ground pressure, then the power is blown by the draught fan to the analytical engine. The materials reached to fineness standard can pass through it and those which are below the standard will return to the grinding cavity and be continuously ground. The finished materials are separated and collected by the sorting machine.