Ready Containment - Rapid Entry Drive through Spill Containment Berms
- Minimal 5” clearance required for entry of any industrial vehicle.
- Lightweight, portable and easy to deploy.
- Removable heavy duty aircraft aluminum L brackets for easy break down and storage.
- Fabric rated for 2,000 revolutions of heavy duty truck tires without wear.
- Longest warranty in the industry to date.
- Additional liability and pollution coverage.
The Ready Rapid Entry spill Berm is designed for High Traffic use. The unique wedge shaped design allows for easy in and out use, making it ideal for fueling trucks. This is the ideal berm for applications that constant of drive in drive out traffic. So if you have a tanker full of chemicals, oils, or fuels, we can offer this model designed with special fabrics that are acid and fire rated spill berm.
All our Rapid Entry berms have the options of adding a skirt with grommets. These are ideal for outdoor applications as you can either stake or weight down the berm for complete stability. We install chemical resistant drains in all our berms that are made with “A” rated polypropylene plastic for removal of any rainwater in outdoor use.
Ready Containment also offers the options of having chemical resistant track mats for all of our berms. These come 2 in a set made of the same durable fabric as the spill berm to ensure compatibility and add extra protection against punctures from sharp objects that may be left behind in tires while entering or exiting the berm. Track Mats can be removable or permanently installed at the factory. Ready Track Mats are a foot longer on both sides to protected the berm when loading or unloading vehicles.
Passive Filter to allow rain water to drain
The best protection for non-monitored containment sites.
- Helps eliminate problems associated with the collection of rainwater in outdoor containment products.
- Simple installation – can be connected to any of our spill berms or other containment products.
- Hydrocarbon “sheen” and modest spills are captured – clean stormwater drains through the outflow port.
- Larger or concentrated spills activate “auto-shutoff” mechanism.
- Manual shutoff valve can be used to secure all draining operations, change out the filter cartridge.
- Passive Filters are easy to replace.
Hose Bridge: Provides a safe way to traverse hoses, cables and more into and out of the berm. The Ready Hose bridge prevent the berm wall from being compromised by the weight of fuel hoses or cables when connecting to equipment or tanks inside the berm.
Military Style Carry Bag:
- This heavy duty carry bag makes transport and storage easier and more efficient. Bags are made to size. We stand behind our berms
- Ready Rapid Entry spill berms come with longest Spill berm warranty in the industry.
- Free Repair Kit and in house berm repairs are available.