Process Combustion’s regenerative thermal oxidisers (RTO’s) can offer very high destruction efficiency of VOC’s combined with high energy efficiency. This high energy efficiency enables the unit to operate at very little or zero fuel input. Where the heat contribution of the VOC’s is significant, the RTO can release the excess energy and make it available for secondary heat recovery.
All our RTOs offer high destructive efficiency of VOCs combined with superb energy efficiency and low running costs – little or zero fuel in-put. In cases where heat contribution of the VOCs is significant the RTO can release excess energy and redirect it to secondary heat recovery.
- Handles high to low VOC concentrations
- Very high VOC destruction rate – up to 99.5%
- Up to 96% primary heat recovery
- Secondary heat recovery can be installed to heat hot oil, water or air
- Extremely low fuel costs even at low solvent concentrations
- Easy to use advanced control systems.