Regin - Model S107 - Smoke Emitter Cartridge
Regin S107 White Smoke Emitter Cartridge is an economical and practical method of generating a realistic swirling, non-toxic, non-staining smoke. The S107 smoke cartidge produce 18,000 cubic feet of dense, white smoke over an 8-minute burn time. The smoke is great for photographic, videographic, or theatrical special effects or finidng leaks in chimneys, boilers or other containments. The emitter lights with a match or can be ignited electronically.
This premium product is also an excellent tool for testing, duct systems, providing a visual display of air-flow for balancing or leak detection, exhaust air systems, smoke stacks, chimneys, fume hoods, negative air pressure testing, smoke alarms, fire drills, film and photography , verification of high efficiency air filter operation, and virtually hundreds of other applications.
Regin smoke contains no zinc or oil and leaves behind no residue. With an increasing emphasis on environmental and safety issues, this is an invaluable, practical and economic tool. The Regin S107 Smoke Cartridge is extremely stable, have a shelf life up to 3 years.
- Content: 1 Smoke Cartridges
- Smoke Color: White
- Cartridge weight: 15.16 oz/cartridge
- Size: 4.33' high x 3.54' diameter
- Smoke Volume: 18.000 cu ft.
- Burning time: 6 to 8 minutes
- Particle size: 0.3-2.5 microns.
- Residue: no residue, non-staining
- Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase
- Safe: non-toxic, shippable by air