REM - High Volume Can Buyer System
From Can Crushers
REM High Volume can buyer system for aluminum cans is the cleanest and most efficient can buying system on the market today. Multiple bags of Aluminum cans are loaded into the horizontal conveyor hopper by the operator, or customer. The low hopper design and long open horizontal conveyor provides easy access for sorting out trash, bottles, and other contaminants. After cleaning the cans the operator starts the conveyor to process the cans across a magnetic head pulley that removes the steel cans and allows only clean aluminum cans to fall into the weigh-hopper. With the optional scale and indicator, the operator can record the weight, trip the weigh hopper door, and discharge the aluminum into the optional HV extreme volume can crusher for volume reduction prior to baling.
Reduce Handling and Labor Cost
The entire buyback process can be handled by just one employee, reducing your labor costs and increasing your profits!
Designed for the High Volume Buyback Center
Customers appreciate how quickly you can buy their cans and feel confident with the accuracy of the optional electronic digital display. In addition to streamlining your customer service, the High Volume Can Buyer system will accelerate your operation thus increasing your profits.
- Processes up to 3,000 pounds of cans per hour
- Third generation field-proven design for high volume, low maintenance, extended life, and easy service
- Horizontal sort area maximizes clean product
- Enclosed tail pulley cover with external take-ups for correct belt tracking and tension
- REM magnetic head pulley for superior separation
- Low in-feed hopper for easy loading/visual inspection and sorting.
- Enclosed belt and chain guards for user protection
- All-steel unitized construction
- PVC-150 conveyor belting with 1-1/2” aluminum cleats and Flexco 125 Megalloy Lacing
- 8” diameter magnetic head pulley, and 8” diameter tail pulley
- Reversible steel can side-discharge chute
- Enclosed sides and bottom of belt return pan
- 1 HP TEFC conveyor motor - 24” wide belt
- Electrical components are UL listed
- NEMA-3R (outdoor) enclosure
- Manual start motor controls
- Individual motor overload/ short circuit protection
- 240 volt, single phase
- 208, 380, 415, 480, or 575 volt three phase
- HV Crusher System
- Custom conveyors, hoppers, discharge heights
- Electronic scale and programmable digital display for weight and accuracy
- If you don’t see it, ask us!