REM - Model MS Series - Magnetic Separators Conveyors
REM offers a series of magnetic separators and conveyors to meet the needs of recycling buyback centers and processors. The MS series represents an outstanding value with quality construction and low maintenance features.
Heavy steel construction and the highest quality components in the industry make the MS series ready for rugged service requirements. Load cans into the receiving hopper for visual inspection and debris removal. A 16″ or 24″ conveyor belt carries the cans over a powerful magnetic head pulley to automatically remove steel cans and tramp ferrous materials while the aluminum cans fall into a container or other processing equipment.
REM magnetic separators will reliably process aluminum and steel cans for years because every design aspect is continuously examined and upgraded to give you the finest machine available today. The MS series is a proven veteran that is built to stream line your operation and increase profits. REM’s straightforward design and construction simplify maintenance and reduce down time.
REM‘s flexibility makes it easy to find the machine that will fit your needs. Whether it’ separation or transfer, the MS series gives the performance, versatility and the value you deserve.
- Processes up to 9,000 pounds of aluminum and steel cans per hour depending on conveyor width
- Low hopper for visual inspection and removal of debris
- Dirt and moisture hopper screen
- External tail-pulley adjustment for correct belt tension and tracking
- Powerful 8” diameter head pulley for superior separation
- High-quality motor speed-reducer and chain-drive
- Designed for low-maintenance and easy service
- Fully enclosed belt return
- Standard 8” conveyor sidewalls
- All-steel unitized slider bed construction
- PVC-150 conveyor belting with 1-1/2” vulcanized cleats and Flexco 125 Megalloy Lacing
- 8 diameter magnetic head pulley
- 6” industrial casters
- Steel can chute beneath belt
- Motor speed-reducer and chain-drive conveyor
- TEFC motor and drive package engineered to each specific conveyor
- Conveyor widths can range from 16” to 60”, and lengths of up to 25’ or longer as needed.
- Machine dimensions are dependant on the conveyor length and width that you require.
- 110 volt, single phase
- Electrical components are UL listed
- NEMA-3R (outdoor) enclosure
- Manual start switch
- Individual motor overload/short circuit protection
- 240 volt, single phase
- 208, 380, 415, 480, or 575 volt, three phase
- 12’ power cord (110 volt only) for left or right side mounting
- Custom conveyors, hoppers, and discharge heights
- If you don’t see it, ask us!