Wide range covers DI through IPS PVC pipe diameters without having to change components.One piece, stab-fit installation.Cast components are high strength ductile iron.Working pressure: up to 350 psi.Accommodates 8 degrees of deflection (4 degrees on each end).Manufactured in the U.S.A.Patents Pending.
Alpha is currently approved for use on:
- Ductile iron
- Cast iron (Classes A and B)
- PVC IPS size (Sch 40, Sch 80 & SDR 21)
- PVC C900 and C909
- CASTINGS: All cast components (end rings, center ring and bolt guides) are ductile iron, meeting or exceeding the requirements of ASTM A 536, grade 65-45-12.
- GRIPPERS: Ductile (nodular) iron, meeting or exceeding ASTM A 536, grade 65-45-12. Machine sharpened and heat treated.
- GASKETS: Nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) compounded for water and sewer service in accordance with ASTM D2000.
- DRAW-HOOK FASTENERS: 304L stainless steel.
- RAMP RUNNERS: Reinforced nylon.
- BOLTS & NUTS: 304 stainless steel, 5/8-11 bolts with heavy hex e-coated nuts. Fasteners provided with anti-galling protection.
- COATINGS: Center ring fusion bonded epoxy in accordance with AWWA C213 and NSF 61 certified. End rings are e-coated epoxy. Grippers are shop coat.
- WORKING PRESSURE: up to 350 PSI.