Model STX 1000 - Rfid Card Reader for Vehicle Weighing Systems
From RFID Readers
Clear confirmation of a completed weighing procedure, visible even in the strong sun. 4 digital inputs and 4 outputs to control external devices (e.g. traffic signals, traffic gates). Transmission protocol allowing to read a particular RFID number, illuminate the OK sign, identify the current state of digital inputs, control digital outputs. The RFID transponder read-out is signalled by a beep and a glowing diode. Robust casing made of aluminium.
WEIGHING SYSTEM WITH STX 1000
The system includes:
- GSW Automat software
- 2 x STX-1000 reader
WEIGHING OPERATION SCHEDULE
- A vehicle enters the weighbridge.
- A driver put RFID card on the STX-1000 reader.
- Upon holding the RFID card in front of the reader, the system records a weighing result in database
- The reader displays “OK” which means that weighing operation has been successfully completed.
The reader is located in an aluminium box of 160x100x80 mm. When the RFID card is read out, the reader allows for the “OK” sign to illuminate. It is possible to control the state of digital (relay) outputs. It is possible to read the state of the digital inputs, the state of the RFID transponder or the condition of the device. The sound level and the brightness of the 'OK' sign can be adjusted; one can also set the device number.
- CLEAR CONFIRMATION OF THE WEIGHING OPERATION PERFORMED
- SIGNALISATION DIODES (POWER, RFID)
- A BEEP SIGNALS THE READING-OUT OF THE RFID TRANSPONDER
- RFID READER
- RS 232/RS 485 2W WITH 1 KV OPTOISOLATION,
- DIGITAL INPUTS, 4 DIGITAL OUTPUTS
- ROBUST CASING MADE OF ALUMINIUM