Rivertrace - Model OCD XTRA - Oil In Water Analyser
The “OCD Xtra” combines multiple light wavelengths with multiple sensor technology, to measure oil accurately in the range 0-200 ppm, even in the blackest of produced water. Multiple oil types are automatically compensated for by sophisticated algorithms. The multi – parameter display shows the sample’s oil content, pressure and a graphical average of the last 4 hours oil readings. The last 7 days readings are stored in ROM and can be accessed from the help menu. The OCD Xtra has the ability to adjust the calibration settings against laboratory analysis on site. Full on screen help is available to guide the operator during set-up and maintenance routines.
- FPSO/FSO/FSU Produced Water Discharge
- Drilling and Production Rig Slop Tanks/Deck Drains
- Oil/Water Separator discharge
- Re-injection or Water Flood Water Quality Control
- Process Control
- Produced Water Reuse – RO Feed Water
- Industrial Wastewater Discharge
- Oil types: Factory calibrated on up to 6 different oil types
- Clean water cal: +/- 10 ppm of factory set values
- Oil range: 0 – 200 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm, 1ntu
- Accuracy oil range: +/- 5ppm up to 50ppm thereafter 10% of reading
- Solids discrimination: 100 ppm minimum (any calibrated solid type)
- Oil alarm setpoints: 2 x 1 – 200 ppm – user adjustable
- Alarm Contacts: 2 single pole Alarm Relays 8A @ 250V ac
- Fault Contact: 1 single pole Alarm Relay 8A @ 250V ac
- Analogue output: isolated 0 – 20mA, 4-20mA, 0-5V dc
- Remote input: remote Start / Stop function available with latching switch
Environmental and Sample
- Ambient Humidity: 90% RH Max @ 50°C / 122 F
- Ambient temperature: 0 – 45°C / 32 – 113°F
- Sample temperature: 0 – 60°C / 32 – 140°F
- Sample flow rate: 0.5 – 4 L per min / 0.13 – 1.06 gal per min
- Sample pressure: 3 – 10 bar / 44 – 145 psi
System and Supply
- Protection class: IP 65
- Approvals: tested to EN61010 EN61326 (CE), c UL us.
- Weight: 25 kg / 55 lb
- Supply voltage: 24V ac, 115 or 230V ac, 50 – 60Hz (+/- 10%)
- Consumption: 60 VA max
- Auto clean air Supply (pneumatic only): 4 bar / 58 psi
- Each OCD Xtra is built to order according to specific stringent requirements.
- Atex and Intertek approvals. EExd electrical protection.
- Hazardous area Zone 1 or Zone 2 purged protection.
Specifications and system descriptions accurate at time of printing. These are subject to change.