RM Group - Model HDB 800 - Horizontal Baling Systems
The HDB 800 is our flagship heavy duty baler with an 800 litre capacity main pressing chamber suitable for baling Wood Shavings, Rock Wool, Glass Wool and Sawdust. Here we have a 90% vertical and a 10% horizontal compression using hydraulic pressure of between 150 to 200 Bar, equating to around 15 tonnes of physical pressure exerted on the product being baled.
Suitable for baling . . .
- Wood shavings
- Rock Wool (stone)
- Glass Wool (Glass)
RMGroup have previously installed the HDB 800 for Easypak who bale straw, wood shavings, and other animal bedding. To see this installation and others please contact RMGroup.
- Weightments : 1-30Kg
- Bales per hour : 120-300 Bales
- Bale Dimensions : From 120x400x80mm-400x800x800mm
- Chamber capacity : 800 Litres
- Motor pump hydraulics : 35-55Kw
- Pressure : 150-200 BAR
- Pressing Ratio : 0% Longitudinal Pressure, 90% Vertical Pressing, 10% Horizontal Pressing