Road Rake - Model 200 - Independently Powered Litter Collection Machine
From Litter Collection
The Model 200 is Barber's independently-powered ROAD RAKE. A 19 hp water-cooled engine powers the hydraulic motors that turns two gutter brushes and the conveyor belt. It also powers the cylinders that lift up to 1900 lbs. of debris in the hopper to dumping height. Because it does not require an outside hydraulic power source, the Model 200 Road Rake can be paired with any truck that weighs more than one ton and is equipped with a pintle hitch.
The Barber ROAD RAKE is specifically designed to remove large debris that usually requires human labor. It is a safe and efficient way to remove large debris from roadways, parks, parking lots, bridges, after automobile accidents and along curbs and Jersey barriers. It excels at removing the following from roadways:
- Tire Retreads
- Cardboard & Wood
- Cans & Litter
- Height : 8'5'
- Width : 8'4'
- Length : 15'8'
- Weight : 6460 lbs.
- Tongue Weight : 1900 lbs.
- Cleaning Width : 9'10'-11'5'
- Dumping Height : 8'7'
- Hopper Capacity : 4 cu. yards.
- Cleaning Speed : 1-18 mph
- Highway Speed : Highway Speed: 55 mph
- Tires : 235/85R/16
- Debris Removed : Retreads, mufflers, hubcaps, cardboard, wood, paper, cans and other debris.
- Drive Train : 19hp water-cooled diesel engine provides power. Both models provide hydraulic power to the conveyor belt, gutter brooms, hitch, and bucket lift mechanisms. An electrical control box activates all functions.
- Towing Vehicle : Recommended: A one-ton pickup or larger truck with pintle hitch. A tractor may also tow the Road Rake Model 200.
- Applications : The Barber Road Rake Model 200 removes debris from roadsides, along curbs and barricades, parks, dirt parking lots, open fields and stadiums.
- Warranty : H. Barber a Sons, Inc. warrants its Road Rake to be free from defects in parts and workmanship for a period of 500 hours or one year, whichever occurs first.