Phoenix - Model DPF - Robust Diesel Particulate (PM) Reduction System (Off-Road)
From Off-Road Products
The Phoenix is a robust diesel particulate (PM) reduction system designed for a very broad range of off-road diesel engines and applications.
- CARB verification to Level 3+ (>85%) for PM
- Approved for 1993-2012 off-road engines
- No minimum temperature requirement
- Ideal for low and/or variable temperature duty cycles
- Integrated off-line diesel burner regeneration system
- Advanced system monitoring, diagnostics and data retrieval
- Installation and maintenance ease with modular design
This active regeneration system uses diesel fuel, combined with an integrated diesel burner element, to “cook-off” the captured diesel particulate when the vehicle in not operating.
The Phoenix is managed by ESW CleanTech’s proprietary MLC® which monitors system parameters and controls the automatic regeneration process. The MLC also logs the monitored parameters for later retrieval and analysis.
ESW CleanTech uses only the highest quality materials, including all stainless steel construction, and a robust silicon carbide diesel particulate filter for enhanced durability. Additionally, numerous inlet/outlet end cone configurations are available for installation ease.
The modular design of the Phoenix facilitates service and de-ashing of the diesel particulate filter. The gasketless band clamp design enables quick turnaround for maximum uptime.
The Phoenix balances the mandate for cleaner air with the demanding requirements of real-world on-road diesel applications, and the desire to maximize the economic life cycle of your equipment, while avoiding costly replacement.
- Filter Type: Active diesel particulate filter with diesel burner regeneration
- CARB Verification > Engine PM Limit: 0.01 g/bhp-hr PM and lower engines
- CARB Verification > Engine Model Years: 1993-2012
- CARB Verification > Engine Displacement: 3.4 to 12 liters
- CARB Verification > Engine Horsepower: 100-450 HP
- CARB Exclusions: Consult Distributor
- Exhaust Temperature Requirement: None
- Typical Applications: Off-road equipment with light or highly variable duty cycles
- PM Reduction: Greater than 85% (Level 3+)
- NOx Reduction: None
- Fuel Compatibility: ULSD or Biodiesel up to B20
- Ash Capacity: 200 grams
- Regeneration Type: Active (diesel burner)
- Regeneration Time: 75 minutes
- Engine Run Time Between Regeneratons: Consult Distributor
- Approximate Size: 42″ (L) x 12″ (W)
- Consult Distributor
- Shipping Weight: 130 lbs.