Bergmann - Model RP 7700 Jumbo (Stationary) - Roll Packer Compactor
BERGMANN Roll Packers have been for more than 30 years THE solution if the goal is to compact large quantities of bulky waste or re-usable materials in open containers, thus minimising the number of disposal journeys.
The Roll-Packer is the original with the highest reliability and quality, developed by BERGMANN, and is used as accessory equipment at open containers. More than 30 years of experience set standards in longevity and ease of maintenance.
Due to the continuous rolling movement of the heavy compaction drum, the material thrown in is constantly broken, torn and compacted that up to five times the amount can fit into a container.
Compaction in open containers with a maximum length of 7 m. Compaction of large quantities of garbage and waste in an open container. Volume reduction of garbage and waste in an open container. Crushing and compaction in layers by a rolling movement of a heavy, specially equipped compaction drum. Compaction directly in open containers to a length of 7m. Continuous filling.
Compaction in open containers with a maximum length of 7 m
- Compaction of large quantities of garbage and waste in an open container
- Volume reduction of garbage and waste in an open container
- Crushing and compaction in layers by a rolling movement of a heavy, specially equipped compaction drum
- Compaction directly in open containers to a length of 7m
- Continuous filling
- Open container prior to the compaction, conventionally filled e.g. with cable drums.
- During compaction with the Roll-Packer, it can continuously be further filled.
- The specially equipped compaction drum breaks, tears and compacts the waste.
- 4. The result: a compaction to a minimum of the original volume.
- Minimisation of the quantity of waste to a fraction of the original volume
- Shortest amortisation period. Without the Roll-Packer, the contents in the container consist of 80% air and only 20% waste.
- Increased durability and availability of the containers
- Optimal utilisation of the container area
- The RP 7700 delivers a significant contribution to the CO2 reduction of up to 1/5 of the original value
- Local structural changes are not necessary
- Shortest amortisation period by reducing disposal journeys
- The previous discharge system remains
- Pre-crushing, cutting, tearing or folding of large volume waste is no longer necessary
- Unproblematic management of large quantities of bulky waste material
- The Roll-Packer is particularly suitable for compressing pallets, bulky garbage, cable drums, voluminous and bulky wastes and re-usable material of all types
- Continuous filling of the container also during the compaction process
- Comfortable and simple operation
- Reduction of operating costs due to low-maintenance hydraulic drive
- Developed and produced for application in continuous operation
- Worldwide technological experience for over 30 years with the highest quality standard
- Well-developed design and technology on the basis of many years of experience
- High availability of spare parts (guaranteed for up to 15 years) as well as fast and reliable spare parts handling
- Worldwide service centres
- Due to the ongoing movement of the drum with a high drum weight in combination with a high compaction force, a constant breaking and tearing of the material structure is achieved.
- Removal weights of up to 10 tons of compacted pallets in a 38m3 container
- Special height as supplementary equipment for containers with a height of up to 3,100 mm
- Purely hydraulic drive for minimal maintenance and maximal robustness
- High processing capacity
- Adjustable compaction time by timer of up to 30 min. or continuous operation
- Hydraulic drum lift
- Control panelwith advance/return for manual influence of the drum travel
- Low operating noise
- Safety cages guarantee protection of personnel and the exclusive operation with pre-set containers
- Compaction drum equipped with high wear-resistant teeth
- Easily accessible hydraulic power pack facilitates servicing
- Great stability with economic net weight
- Machine TÜV/GS and CE-certified
- Completely Made in Germany by qualified and experienced staff
- Simple travel length setting from the operating panel
- Flexibly adjustable compaction time (compaction time)
- Automatic or manual operation
- Gauge of the operating status at the control panel
- Control panel with 'advance/return' for manual drum travel control
- Limit switch container presence
- Oil cooler for reliable continuous operation
- Working hour counter
- Branded hydraulic pump
- Oil level monitoring
- Overload protection
- And many more!
- Full signal 75% or 100%
- Automatic drum lift after preset compaction time
- Remote control
- Special roller assembly depending upon type of waste
- Lubrication system for hinge points cranked arm/pendulum arm
- Special height for compaction in containers up to 3,100 mm
- Oil heating for hydraulic oil, thermal regulated, for operation under -10°C
- Central lubrication system
- Fixing kit
- Vandalism protection for control panel
- Special hydraulic unit for increase of rolling speed
- ... ask for special versions
Types of waste:
- Compaction of pallets and comparable wood products
- Voluminous and bulky wastes of all types (garden wastes, bulky garbage, residual waste)
- Re-usable material of all types (pasteboard, foil, glass, plastics, light metal parts)
- Recycling plant/ recycling plants
- Waste management by municipalitie
- Container places
- Industrial companies
- Food distribution centers
- Waste sorting plants
- Reloading stations
- Recycling companies
- Woodworking industry