The double rollers crusher is widely used for secondary and fine crushing in the industry of mining, building materials, chemical industry, metallurgy and so on. Roll crusher can crush materials in middle hardness such as rocks, ore, coke, lump coal, slag, mineral slag, cement clinker, fireproof materials, and so on.As a roller crusher manufacturer,Great Wall provides roll crusher,also called toothed roll crusher,smooth roll crusher with reasonable roller crusher price.
- The material of the rollers is wear-resisting chromium molybdenum copper alloy, and the rollers are heat treated for many times, so its service life is 2000-8000 hours(according to the hardness of the raw material).
- When the material is too hard or there is unbreakable materials, the active roller will draw back automatically by the force of the spring or hydraulic system to protect the machine from being damaged.
- The gap between the rollers is adjustable, so that the output size and capacity will be changed accordingly.
- This crusher uses the best bearing produced by cooperation of Wazhou Group and SKF, the service life of the bearing is more than 20000 hours. The inner and outside of the bearing are both double sealed, so the lubrication oil can be added in a long period.
- This roll crusher uses no power distributor, the materials will be evenly distributed into the toothed roll crusher, to ensure good output size and protect the roller surface from being worn down unevenly.
- This smooth roll crusher is equipped with motorless scraper. When the raw material has high moisture content, it can avoid to affect the output size and avoid sticking the roller or blocking the machine.
- Toothed roll crusher runs in different speed, the rollers do cleaning for each other to avoid the raw materials caking.
- Smooth roll crusher features reliable operation, low failure rate, low noise and low maintenance cost.
Double Roller Crusher
When it works, the raw material is fed in and fall into the V type crushing cavity between the two crushing rollers and crushed into qualified sizes by the extruding and cutting force of the two counter-rotating rollers, and then discharged from the outlet.
Three Roller Crusher
The three rollers adopt the structure of stagger arrangement and forms two crushing cavities. When the crusher works, the materials are first fed into the V type crushing cavity of the two upper rollers, and being crushed by the extruding and cutting force of the two counter-rotating rollers，and then fall into the second crushing cavity to be crushed again. After being crushed for two times, the materials are discharged from the outlet.