The ROM SmartTrailer sewer jetting trailer is suitable for the unblocking and cleaning of lateral lines and main lines in the sanitary sewer system up to 300mm. The machine can also be employed for façade-, surface- and drain cleaning. The trailer can even be used for light graffiti removal. The perfect solution for sewer cleaners, plumbers and municipalities.
Compact power machine
This sewer jetter is proof that compact and power go together really well. With a cleaning pressure of up to max. 190 bar and a water capacity of up to max. 50l/min, the SmartTrailer is a force to be reckoned with.
Easy to operate
The SmartTrailer can easily be operated by anyone. The job will be done in no time at all.
Safe driving habits
A comfortable driving experience thanks to the trailer’s low centre of gravity. This ensures both stable and safe road holding.
Can be used with a standard driving licence
The machine’s weight is so low, that it can be towed by any vehicle. Even with a full water tank, the total weight of the vehicle remains below 750kg. Therefore, a trailer (or other specific) licence is not required. Because a standard driving licence is sufficient, the SmartTrailer can be used very flexibly in terms of required personnel and vehicle fleet.
The ROM SmartTrailer is a maintenance friendly machine. Thanks to the combination of a B&S engine and Speck high pressure pumps, the unit requires little maintenance. The optional bonnet has a wide opening angle, which is ideal for servicing the engine/pump compartment.
Easy to park
The SmartTrailer can be parked practically anywhere thanks to its compact design. Moreover, the trailer is so light weight that you can easily push it anywhere by yourself, even through the narrowest of streets.
Top quality for a low price
Despite its low pricing, the machine is full of high quality parts; a Spec k high pressure pump, a robust electrogalvanised HP reel and a hot-dip galvanised frame.
Operate from a distance
Go for the optional remote control and work even more efficiently, ergonomically and safely. Makes it possible to operate the machine by yourself and work from a greater distance. Includes an approved active emergency stop button.
- User friendly
- Light weight
- Perfect for lighter commercial vehicles
- Standard driving licence is sufficient
- City centres and parking garages are easily accessible
- Can be parked practically anywhere
- Optimal performance under even the harshest of circumstances
- Reliable industrial engine/pump combinations
- Maintenance friendly
- Hot-dip galvanised frame
- 400 litre water tank
- Safe (CE mark)
The ROM SmartTrailer sewer jetting trailer is suitable for the unblocking and cleaning of lateral lines and main lines in the sanitary sewer system up to 300mm. The machine can also be employed for façade-, surface- and drain cleaning. The trailer can even be used for light graffiti removal.
- Air cooled four stroke petrol engine
- Manual or electric start
High pressure pump
- SPECK NP23 3 plunger high pressure pump
- Cleaning pressure up to max. 190 bar and a water capacity up to 50 l/min.
- High pressure reel
- Manually operated
- Durable, galvanised (electrolytic) high pressure reel
- Appropriate for 80m ½” (ND13) sewer jetting hose
- ROM maintenane free bearing & external radial swivel joint
- Frame is hot dip galvanised
- Other metal parts or panels Electro-galvanised
Standard equipped with
- Completely integrated water tank (400 litres)
- High pressure sewer jetting hose 50 metres
- Large tool box (60l.( with stainless steel cover
- Several accessories such as a continuously adjustable pressure regulator, pressure gauge and water filter with water stop and washable element