ROUTE - Model TMR - ZMR - Polypropylene Route Pump
This series of thermoplastic or fluorinated polymers pumps is available in both magnetic drive setting and mechanical seal for pumping various chemical liquids even if laden with impurities and suspended solids. Mainly by the quantity and quality of these, you can choose the setting that better suits you. A patented system for dry running without damage is available for the magnetic drive version.
- Capacity: up to 50m3/h
- Construction: Close coupled
- Motor powers: kW 0,25 ÷ 11
- Wetted parts: PP or E-CTFE
The mag-drive version features the patented 'bi-directional axial self-alignment system' which allows, for the 'R' configuration, to run dry. The combination of adequate materials of the driving system of the impeller with a specific magnetic field wholly eliminates all frontal frictions that are the cause of breakage when dry running. It is possible to couple standard motors without disassembling the pump.
- Electroplating plants
- Deionising (Desalination)
- Water purification
- Gold / silver-plating
- Cleaning (Food & Beverages)
- Cleaning (Pharma & cosmetics)
- Fume purification systems
- Pre-treatments (Desalination)
- Stripping (Chemistry)
- Cooling towers (Chemistry)
- Transfer (Chemistry)
- Waste water treatments (Food & Beverages)
- Waste water treatments (Power plant)
- Waste water treatments (Pharma & cosmetics)
- Waste water treatments (Water treatments)
Chemically and mechanically resistant, this thermoplastic polymer is used for Route pump to transfer acids, alkalis, detergents or even solvents. Thanks to its properties and dimensional stability, polypropylene is wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant as well as moderately abrasion-resistant.