Safetytoes - Model Slipp-R - Safety Toe Caps
An alternative to safety shoes, especially in situations where temporary safety shoes may be required, safetytoe overshoes have protective toe caps that slip over outer shoes. If risk assessments indicate the need for toe protection, due to the importance of workplace safety, these safety overshoes can provide complete toe protection similar to safety shoes or boots.
The 'Slipp-R' is an affordable and practical toe protection solution!
Ideal for any working environment that carries a risk of accidental toe damage or has a steel toe cap requirement. The 'Slipp-R' Safety Toe is made of 100% rubber material and is designed to fit tightly over existing shoes, providing a solid steel cap to protect the toes against accidental crushing or stubbing. Perfect for visitors, temporary workers, management, clerical staff and salesmen the 'Slipp-R' Safety Toe can be passed from person to person without concern for hygiene or size restraints.
Every employer is responsible for ensuring the health and safety of employees and other people affected by their business activities, such as visitors, customers and suppliers. The importance of workplace shoes and temporary safety shoes is vital. Many industries are heavily invested in moveable equipment and personnel need to more heavy objects. Risk assessments indicating 'toe protection required' may be satisfied with rubber footwear with steel safety toe caps.
And they don't need to cost a fortune. Why purchase expensive safety shoes or boots for employees and visitors when a better safety shoe alternative is available? Safety toe shoes offer an excellent solution when occasional toe protection is necessary. For example, a slip on safetytoe overshoe for visitors to food processing facilities can have protective toe attributes as well as isolating contaminants on 'street' shoes. Safety toe shoes may provide toe protection and general foot protection but often these are either not available or cost-prohibitive. Work boots and steel toe safety shoes are not transferable but slips on safety visitor's shoes are interchangeable and cost-effective.
Rubber safety toes are stylish, versatile and improve compliance with all safety shoe regulations. Safety toe caps, such as those used in Lehigh Safety Shoes, Converse safety Shoes and other high quality protective toe shoes, are the essential components of safety footwear. Safety toe cap work shoes make safety work shoes compliant with all major safety regulations.
Slip on safety visitor shoes are more useful and less expensive than safety shoes or boot and have many features and benefits over other toe protection methods.
- Ideal for any working environment that carries a risk of accidental toe damage or has a steel toe cap requirement.
- Unique material and design improve slip resistance
- Acid, Oil, and Animal Fat Resistant
- Will not harden, stiffen or crack, even in the coldest weather
- 100% Waterproof
- Rated to 100 Joules by SATRA using a 200 Joules Steel Toe Cap
- From the rubber family, new injection molded (seamless) material
- Italian designed molds for sleeker 'dress' looks
- Increased size range to 8, Special 'dress' large for shoes with low profile
- Stretchability, pull-on-tab and a wider shank for true slip-on entry
- New all-flat, anti-slip designed sole
- Perfect for visitors, temporary workers, management, clerical staff and salesmen. The 'Slipp-R' Safety Toe can be passed from person to person without concern for hygiene or size restraints.
- The 'Slipp-R' Safety Toes are compact and can be easily stored.
For a complete guide to international shoe sizes please click here.
*Large Dress is intended for shoes with a lower profile.
If you are a Reseller interested in stocking the 'Slipp-R' Safetytoe,
please do not hesitate to contact us.
Safetytoes International Inc
Safetytoes International Inc., is a Canadian company. The firm was formed to design, manufacture and market new products for the safety industry. The ‘Slipp-R’ 100 % Rubber safetytoe overshoe is a unique brand that has been restricted to a small geographic area but is now gaining acceptance worldwide. Increased awareness for the ‘Slipp-R’ in North America and Europe has been achieved through interest from local multi-nationals who first encountered the product and then spread the word to their colleagues overseas. Since it has become available in these markets, and with the added status of CE Approval, it has been extremely well received.
Our customers include; Unilever, Roche, IMO Pump, 3M, Freudenburg, Volvo, Speedline Tech, Ryder Systems, Sterigenics, Gates Corp, Schlumberger, Johnson&Johnson, Cummins, AstraZeneca, California Closets, Malt-O-Meal, Husky Injection, Dow Corning, Admiral Canada, Lowes Inc, RR Donnelley, Sonoco and Cutler Forest Products. Articles written by the CEO, Patrick Smyth, have featured in major safety, hygiene and health publications as well as many newsletters and association magazines, such as OH&S, ISHN, Controlled Environments magazine.
We are located in Toronto , Canada servicing North and South America, and in Newbridge , Ireland servicing the UK and all European countries. We ship to all countries in the world where we do not already have authorized distributors. Feel free to contact us at one of our offices.
We Can Ship Direct to Anywhere in the World!
- Credit Card (Visa / Mastercard / American Express)
- Cheque (After approved credit application)
- We ship preferred cost efficient methods throughout the EU
- Special carrier and rates for the rest of the world
- Note: we do not pay for Brokerage or Custom fees, duties, or taxes