SALscan - Model 10 - Pocket Salinity Tester
From Salinity Meters
Low-range pocket salinity tester, 1 to 3 points calibration, setup menu contains the 5 optional parameters. The meter is suitable for general applications. Accuracy: 1% F.S.
- Multiparameter pocket salinity tester contains the conductivity measurement mode.
- Platinum conductivity cell provides the fast and reliable measurement results.
- 1 to 3 points push-button calibration, automatically recognizes the calibration solutions.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
- Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
- Setup menu allows setting the 5 parameters, including the number of calibration points, temperature unit, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Replaceable electrode module reduces the maintenance and replacement cost.
- Waterproof feature to ensure complete protection in harsh environments.
- Research and education
- Food processing
- Healthcare industries
- Beverage industry and other industrial applications