Santasalo - Model AMF Series - Agitator, Mixer and Flotation Drives
Gearboxes can be exposed to a huge amount of pressure when used in harsh environments and remote locations. In these situations external cooling is not always available requiring incredibly reliable drive units. Our vertical mixer gears incorporate a bi-directional fan with optimised housing design. This works to provide high thermal capacity and eliminates the need for any external cooling in extreme ambient conditions. Robustly built, David Brown Santasalo AMF gear units feature proven drive technology in operation in hundreds of vertical mixing applications around the world.
- Four design sizes
- Power range up to 750kW
- Up to 200 kNm nominal output torque
- Designed and manufactured for demanding vertical applications with severe external forces coming from the customer processes
- Direct drive construction with electrical motor and flexible HSS coupling for high efficiency
- Reversible operational direction
- No requirement for external cooling due to an optimised structure
- Easy to transport and locate without risk of damage
The AMF series is available in a variety of configurations and sizes.