Sealpump - Hollow Cone Nozzles
From Spray Nozzles
Hollow cone nozzles produce a cone shaped spray pattern with the spray distribution concentrated to the outside perimeter of the round impact area. These nozzles provide a particularly uniform atomisation, due to their flow design geometry. We offer a standard inline version available in a wide range of flow capacities and droplet sizes, this range provides a good interface between air and droplet surfaces. To achieve the hollow cone spray in this range we utilise a swirl vane. In addition we offer a tangential hollow cone nozzle this design does not require any inserts or swirl vanes, consequently this nozzle design has a non-clogging characteristic. We offer a wide range of flow rate and pressures with spray angles available from 70° to 110°.
- Evaluate your specific spraying application and implement a regular nozzle maintenance plan.
- Use nozzle strainers or in-line filters to reduce nozzle blockage.
- Be sure to use the best type of hollow cone nozzle for your application, contact our office for assistance with this.
- Monitor flow rate and pressure to detect wear of the orifice.
- In hollow cone nozzles, nozzle wear destroys the pattern uniformity.