Securall - Model W1040 - 60 Gal. - Hazardous Waste Storage Cabinet
Self-Latch Standard, 2-Door. Dim: 65'H x 31'W x 31'D. Approx. 382 Lbs. Ship Weight. No. of Shelves: 1. The safe way to collect and store Flammable Hazardous Waste is with SECURALL® Hazardous Waste Drum Cabinets. Cabinets are equipped with a shelf to hold 5 gallon containers. The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) has made it mandatory that hazardous waste be collected and disposed of properly. SECURALL® offers the largest capacity drum storage cabinets in the industry. All Hazardous/Environmental Waste Drum Cabinets are equipped with Roller Bottoms for easy loading of heavy drums.
The interior and exterior finish consists of an aliphatic polyurethane finish. This polyurethane coating has chemical properties to withstand salt spray, chemical rub, fading due to UV exposure, and other tests performed to epoxy paints. Urethane is more durable under conditions when moving items in and out of the cabinet as it resists chipping and peeling. Unless some other color is specified, cabinets will ship in designated standard color. For custom colors, customer must provide a paint chip.
- Finished in 2-part urethane
- Galvanized steel shelving
- Double wall construction with 1 W air space
- Flush mounted locking handle
- Static grounding bolt current OSHA compliant
- Reinforced 18-gauge all-welded construction
- 3-point self latching (Non Sparking) doors.
- Continuous piano hinge
- Large Warning label
- Adjustable zinc plated leveling legs
- Two 2' vents with flash arrestors
- Leak proof sill 2' deep
- Complies with current OSHA regulations.
- FM-Factory Mutual Approved.
- NFPA - Designed in accordance with specifications set forth by the National Fire Protection Association.