Sentinel Monitoring System
The Sentinel Monitoring System with Cellular Modem offers an easy-to-install, easy-to-configure monitoring solution for locations with no access to a landline or Internet connection. The Sentinel system monitors up to 12 different environmental and equipment status conditions including temperature, humidity, power failure and water detection. When the system identifies issues, it instantly sends alerts via phone, text or email over a cellular connection. It can also deliver daily event reports, and provide audit logs. Users can access information and make system changes from any web-enabled device. The system stores all readings in the cloud, which protects against data loss, provides unlimited information storage and allows multiple devices to be managed from one account. No software is required, so installation, integration and management are easy.
- Up to twelve external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water and more
- A cellular modem provides operation in locations where an ethernet connection is unobtainable.
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface
- Contact us before purchasing to confirm cellular coverage
- INCLUDED: Internal rechargeable battery-backup system will provide 8 hours of continuous monitoring and alerting in the event of a power outage.
- INCLUDED: Power failure monitoring
- INCLUDED: Weatherproof NEMA 4-X enclosure
Product Number: SCD-1200-CL
- A supervised internet connection assures the Sentinel is online and monitoring at all times
- Store your sensor readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage.
- Receive alarm notifications through a cellular connection
- Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm