From Wastewater Treatment
The proprietary combination of Protein Surfactant Complex™ (PSC™), with surfactants has a profound effect on bacterial populations that exist naturally in septic systems, saves money and headaches in managing your septic system.
How Does It Work
- Increases biological uptake of organic contaminants (oils, greases, sugars and proteins)
- Reduces grease, oil and biofilm (slime) build-up to improve percolation
- Reduces pump-out frequency
- Does NOT contain added bacteria or 'enzymes'
- Eliminates ODORS
- Eliminates septic flies
- Flexible and safe if accidentally overdosed
- Safe for the environment, humans, animals, plants, plumbing systems
- Accell Septic System Treatment can be added on an intermittent basis to a septic system to unclog drain lines that are clogged by oil and grease build-up. Check to make sure that hair, tree/plant roots or other objects are not the cause of any flow restrictions.
- Accell Septic System Treatment will break down the existing grease and biofilm, thus improving the percolation and reducing the pump frequency necessary to keep the septic system functioning and eliminating odors and septic flies.
- Check to make sure that hair, tree/plant roots or other objects are not the cause of any flow restrictions.