From Sorting Systems
Our recycling sorting systems with conveyor belt are true all-rounders. They separate household waste just as precisely and effectively as plastics, glass, scrap metal and electrical waste. The modular design makes it possible to custom combine various sensors. Recycling sorting systems with conveyor belt are suitable for sorting mixed, piece or shredded materials. Sesotec offers machinery designed specifically for one purpose as well as universal multi-sensor systems that are able to process different types of material. Our multi-sensor sorting systems divide mixed material flows into uniform fractions and thereby help to profitably introduce recycled materials back into the production cycle. Different sensors can be used for this purpose, depending on the application: colour and shape sensors, metal sensors or near-infrared sensors (please refer to the different versions and configurations as well).
- Easy to use
- Highest detection accuracy
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Easy installation
- Our sorting systems can be used flexibly and universally
- They guarantee the safe detection and removal of contaminants
- They have a high throughput capacity thanks to configurable belt speeds
- The modular design of Sesotec’s sorting systems makes it possible to combine up to three sensors for detecting contaminants: a colour and shape sensor, a metal sensor and a near-infrared sensor that distinguishes between different types of material
- A touch display with intuitive navigation makes it possible to operate and configure our systems quickly and easily
- The smart operating software SesoDesk with Octa-Core technology enables parallel signal processing of sensor information while guaranteeing the greatest degree of flexibility, even when it comes to challenging sorting jobs
- It is possible to retrofit sensors without any hassle
- Our sorting systems are adapted to the individual area of application, designed for durability thanks to wear protection and are easy to maintain
- The energy-efficient Sesotec systems have been optimised with regard to the consumption of compressed air and electricity
divide mixed material flows into uniform fractions. The material (e.g. PET bottles, electrical waste, scrap metal and household waste) reaches the detection area optimally scattered by way of a fast-moving conveyor belt. Once there, sensors “scan” the material flow based on colour, shape and type of material. A metal sensor detects metals, with optional detection of stainless steels as well. The electronic analysis assembly then activates the air ejection unit with exact timing and positioning, which removes the contaminants from the material flow.Conveyor belt sorting systems K9 for recycling glassseparate glass fragments by colour and effectively remove foreign material, such as ceramic, stones and porcelain (CSP), with reliability. They are also able to achieve high-quality single-colour fractions out of mixed-colour glass fragments, as well as detect and remove heat-resistant or special leaded glass.