The DT-1075SR Shredder model is manufactured in stainless steel and specially suited for use within marine environments. i.e. vessels and offshore installations.
The DT-1075SR shredder is designed for shredding different types of waste categories (mixed consumer waste, paper & cardboard, plastic bottles, aluminum cans, wood etc.). The shredder is delivered with a wheeled C-1000 container with 1m3 capacity & big bag solution.
The DT-1075SR will of course perform perfectly alone, but a combination of the DT-1075SR shredder & DT-1000MC waste compactor will give a unique and flexible system for waste handling onboard vessels and offshore rigs. Such combination will enable further compaction of the shredded material, because the DT-1000MC & DT-1075SR make use of the very same C-500 container.
- Stainless steel units for indoor or outdoor placement.
- Wheeled stainless steel containers for easy waste segregation and logistics.
- Interchangeable trolleys for flexible use.
- Delitek products are certified by DNV.
- Powerful electric motors for high shaft torque.
- Shredding directly into big bags for easy and safe deployment of waste.
- Easy installation and operation (Plug & Play).
- Material: Stainless steel AISI 304, AISI 316 or painted steel
- Capacity: 1 m 3
- Loading hatch dimensions: (WxH) 660x483mm
- Shaft torque: 4580 Nm
- Motor voltage: 380~440V, 3Ph, 50~60Hz
- Motor power: 7,5 kW
- Blade size: 2x12 mm
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 1215x1656x2629mm
- Weight (Inc. container): 1306 Kg
- Noise level: less than 70dB Max