SideKick - Low-Noise Laser Controller
The SideKick™ Laser Controller represents a significant step forward in the design, features, and performance of quantum cascade laser controllers. Its low-noise design means no cooling fans, and when paired with a suitable DRS Daylight Solutions laser head, its drive electronics enable industry-leadingCWRIN(low optical noise).
Built on the proven performance of our TLC/FLC controllers, the SideKick controller supports a wide range of our laser systems and wavelengths. It is compatible with all 31000- and 41000-series product families, including the Hedgehog™, CW-MHF™, Aries-100™, and Unicorn-II™ laser heads as well as older Pulsed, CW/pulsed, and Über Tuner™ heads.
The SideKick controller provides flexible, precise control of laser power, wavelength, temperature, scan speed, and pulse parameters—all while protecting your laser chip with our provenHFQD™ circuitry.
The SideKick controller includes aGUIandSDKplus USB/Ethernet connectivity, providing you with elegant local/remote control and diagnostics, and multiple tuning and triggering modes.
- OEM or laboratory use
- Supports CW or pulsed laser operation
- Integrated laser power, tuning, and temperature control
- Ultra-low current noise enables ultra-low opticalRIN
- Fanless cooling means low acoustic noise
- USB/Ethernet connectivity withGUIandSDKincluded for robust local/remote control
- Field-testedHFQDcircuity for chip protection
- Remote diagnostics and error messaging for rapid troubleshooting
- Upgrade for our existing 31000 and 41000 series lasers
- Scientific research
- Standoff detection
- Life sciences
- Environmental monitoring
- OEM integration