Sino-Inst - Model ULT-100A - Ultrasonic Level Transducer
Ultrasonic Level Transducer, also called Ultrasonic level sensor, or ultrasonic level transmitter. Ultrasonic level transmitter is water level transmitter, which can measure Fluid level depth, oil tank level, with 4-20mA.
As Radar does it.
The integrated ultrasonic level gauge uses the time required to transmit ultrasonic waves, through the level and reflect the distance.
The ultrasonic level gauge has automatic power adjustment, temperature compensation, anti-interference, and other functions.
Due to its non-contact with the media, the installation and maintenance of the performance are more and more, in today’s industrial field applications.
It can be widely used in the measurement of various liquid and solid materials,especially in some hygienic requirements.
- Wide range, the max. the range can reach 60m
- Humanized design, can be shown distance and level at the same time
- By echo, gram can determine the cause of the problem
- High protection class
- Explosion-proof type
- Various output types
- LCD display
- Cover with composite decking Explosion-proof, Anti-acid, Anti-acid base, Anti-aging
- Product category: integrated ultrasonic level transducer
- Range: 5 meters, 10 meters, 15 meters, 20 meters, 30Meter, 40 meters, 50 meters, 60 meters
- Measurement accuracy: 0.25%-0.5% 0.25%-0.5%
- Blind Zone: 0.2-0.6m
- Screen display]: Chinese LCD display or English LCD display
- Resolution: 3mm or 0.1% (whichever is larger) 3mm or 0.1% (whichever is larger)
- Analog output:
- 4-wire 4-20mA/750Ω load
- 2-wire 4-20mA/250Ω load
- Relay output:
- optional 2 sets of AC 250V / 8A or DC
- 30V/ 5A state programmable
- Power supply: standard 24VDC
- Optional 220V AC+15% 50Hz
- Standard 220V AC+15% 50Hz
- Ambient temperature: display meter -20 ~ +60 ° C,
- Probe: -20 ~ +80 ° C
- Communication: optional 485, 232 communication (manufacturer agreement)
- Degree of protection: Display meter IP65, probe IP68
- Probe cable: none
- Probe installation Depending on the range and probe selection
- The integrated ultrasonic level transducer is widely used for liquid level, and volume measurement of tanks, pools, and reservoirs, as well as for flow measurement in open channels.
- In actual use, many interfaces cannot be touched, such as corrosion (acid, alkali) to the measuring equipment, contamination of the measuring equipment (sewage), or substances that produce adhesion on the measuring device (adhesive) ).
- Since the integrated ultrasonic level gauge measurement technology, which based on the principle of non-contact ultrasonics, the integrated ultrasonic level gauge is suitable for liquids and level positions, that cannot be physically contacted.