Smartline - Model 1950 - Pneumatic High Pressure Pump
From Pumps- LC Pumps
Pneumatic high-pressure pump with 500 ml pump head (stainless steel) for max. 100 bar.
The Smartline Pneumatic Pump 1950, powered by compressed air, has been designed for solvent delivery in process chemistry, column packing or preparative chromatography. Application areas:
- packing of HPLC columns at pressures up to 100 bar
- metering against constant pressure
The delivery flow rate depends on the compressed air supply and the back pressure of the column or system. Maximum delivery flow rate can be reached at minimum liquid pressure (below 1 bar). The minimum liquid flow rate (approx. 5 ml/min) is achieved at highest back pressure. The Smartline Pneumatic Pump 1950 (A50771) has a 500 ml stainless steel pump head and can be operated at maximal 100 bar back pressure for solvent delivery.
- Pump type pneumatic pump with 500 ml pump head
- Delivery system powered by pressurized air
- Piston seal washing available
- Pump head 500 ml
- Pump head materials stainless steel
- Max. flow rate 1000 ml/min at minimum back pressure
- Maximum delivery pressure 250 bar (25 MPa)
- Maximum allowed air pressure 7
- Pneumatic transformation ratio 1:47
- Required compressed air pressure minimum 1 bar, maximum* 7 bar
- Wetted materials stainless steel 1.4404, stainless steel 1.4401, graphite fiber reinforced PTFE, FPM, PEEK, POM/PTFE, aluminum oxide (Al²O³)
No reviews were found for Smartline - Model 1950 - Pneumatic High Pressure Pump. Be the first to review!