Smash It - Model A336-1001-8PB - Cubic Yard In-Box Compactor
From In-Box Compactor
The Cubic Yard Box Smash-It compactor is used for many waste streams which are collected and disposed of in Cubic Yard Boxes.
These units are extremely easy to use. Once they are connected to an air source, the box that is to be compacted into must be centered under the ram plate and then press the palm buttons. The compactor is forklift compatible for easy movement throughout your facility.
Caution: Be sure not to place any rigid material, such as metal and wood, in the container to be compacted. The Smash-It compactors are designed to compact compressible materials like cloth, paper, and plastic items only. If unsure whether the material meets these criteria, please check with American Compactor, Inc.
These compactors were designed with safety in mind. The actuator is a two-hand, no tie-down safety circuit that provides output only when both palms are pressed within two tenths of a second. If the buttons are released, the compaction plate is automatically retracted.
Smash-It compactors are pneumatic only and do not require any electrical connection.
- Model Number : A336-1001-8PB
- 8” Cylinder Compaction Force : 5,000 Pounds (2,268 KG)
- 8” Cylinder Stroke : 27 “ (69 cm)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 89” x 48” x 48” (226 cm x 122 cm x 122 cm)
- Compactor Footprint : 48” x 48” (122 cm x 122 cm)
- Cavity for Container (W x H) : 44” x 51” (112 cm x 130 cm)
- Ram Plate Diameter - Circular : 30” (76 cm)
- Input Air Pressure : 80 to 120 psi
- SCFM Required : 10 at 120 psi
- Safety Features : Two Hand No Tie Down Actuator
- Weight : 500 Pounds (227 KG)