SnowPure Electropure - Model EXL-650 - Electrodeionization (EDI) Modules
ELECTROPURE™ EXL-650 EDI modules are designed to be the highest rejection EDI modules on the market. EXL is configured to easily build ultrapure water systems with the well-known benefits of Electropure'' EDI technology. The EXL-650 achieves high quality even with 1-Pass RO, saving you money.
ELECTROPURE'' EXL-650 modules have next-generation innovative technology inside. The 650 series is designed to handle higher FCE, Feed Conductivity Equivalent. This means that the EXL-650 will perform very well at higher TD5 and higher CO, and SiOj loading. As jlwiiys EXL includes Electropure's pa tented Excollion'* incmbiancs, 'nevei-leak' permanent O-ring seals, unique non-scaling electrode system, efficient thin-cell technology, and connections using +GF+ unions. Elcclropure ' EDI thin-concentrate technology effectively eliminates scaling.
- No concentrate recirculation or brine injection
- Thin-Cell efficient technology
- Thin-Concentrate non-scaling technology
- Unique non-scaling electrode system
- Patented Excellion™ membranes
- Electropure™ Electrodeionization technology was born in 1977, before lonpure
- SnowPure is privately held
- SnowPure is your partner, not a competitor
- High quality Electropure™ EDI training and OEM support
- Continuous Process-no upsets
- Operating cost is minimized
- No hazardous waste, no associated costs and risks
- No regeneration acid or caustic
- Flexible—easy to expand a modular EDI system
- Reliable—no recirculation system components to fail
- SnowPure believes strongly in training—this helps ensure field success with Electropure™ Electrodeionization systems.
- SnowPure assists new OEM customers through their system design phase, both during the OEM training and during the design process. Support includes reviews of P&l diagrams and feedwater requirements.
- Combined with ongoing Technical Service, we help ensure success.