SnowPure ExcellUltra™ - Model UF - Ultrafiltration (UF) Membranes
SnowPure’s ExcellUltra ultrafiltration (UF) membranes are uniquely designed for pretreatment of RO membranes, and for final filtration of ultrapure water.
- Spiral-wound or flat-sheet
- Strong membrane construction avoids weak PVDF Hollow Fiber breakage
- Spiral-wound UF modules with parallel spacer construction have low pressure drop and are easy to clean
- Low fouling pretreatment of RO feedwater (UF-RO-EDI)
- Polishing of ultrapure water
- Pharmaceutical USP water
- Virus and endotoxin removal
- SXU-RCT Ceramic 10k MW UF hydrophilic 70C pH 13.5
- SXU-RCH Ceramic 10k MW UF hydrophilic 50C
- SXU-UCT Ceramic 100k MW UF hydrophilic 70C pH 13.5
- SXU-UCH Ceramic 100k MW UF hydrophilic 50C
Membranes are key components of today’s high-technology chemical-free water and process separations. Our ExcellMembranes products can be deployed across many markets and process applications.