A wide range of subsea mechanical gear and hydraulic actuators (linear and quarter turn) tailored to meet Customer requirements with the highest level of performance and reliability.
ATV provides a wide range of subsea gear and hydraulic operators to meet the stringent demand of subsea valve actuations, suitable for operating torque up to 360.000 Nm and water depth up to 3000 m (10000 ft):
- Subsea quarter turn hydraulic actuators with rack and pinion design, double acting or fail safe, with or without ROV override;
- Subsea quarter turn hydraulic actuators with helical spline design, double acting or fail safe, with or without ROV override;
- Subsea quarter turn hydraulic fail safe actuators, where the ROV intervention is designed not to compress the spring;
- Subsea linear hydraulic actuators, double acting or fail safe with or without ROV override;
- Subsea ROV operated mechanical gears.
ATV actuators are designed according to API 6A, API 17D, API 6D, and API 6DSS to meet customer’s requirements in terms of operating pressures and torques, materials and safety factors. ATV offers the highest level of performance and reliability being its actuators engineered to grant safety and extended operating life. Furthermore, because of the compact design the ATV actuators are suitable to be installed even on on-land valves.
Very fast closing times can be met regardless of valve pressure rating and size: that makes the actuators perfectly suitable for HIPPS applications. Due to its proven reputation and strong experience in subsea applications, ATV is able to provide subsea HIPPS system for deep and ultra-deep water: for further information, please visit HIPPS page.
Retrievable design is available in order to have the possibility to declutch the actuator and retrieve it to the surface or reposition it on another valve, without affecting the production line. ATV provides different proprietary design for ROV bucket or diver retrievability, while the interface for the landing tool will be made to the user’s design.
ATV actuators meet the SIL 3 requirements according to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 and fully comply with API 17D and API 6A Appendix F – PR2 testing requirements. Hyperbaric tests are carried out in-house within the hyperbaric chamber rated for 4500 mt water depth. For further information, please visit the Hyperbaric Chamber page. ATV qualifies the helical springs to be used in its spring return fail-safe actuators according to API 17D by cycling them for 5000 cycles using a dedicated equipment.
- Tailored to the valve to meet the highest performance in the most compact design
- Proven technology due to a large installed base
- Suitable for HIPPS applications