Supelco - Supelclean ENVI-Carb II/PSA SPE Tube
Retention Mechanism: Reversed-phase and anion-exchange
Sample Matrix Compatibility: Organic or aqueous solutions
- Developed to offer superior clean up when conducting multi-residue pesticide analysis from food (e.g. agricultural products, meats, etc.).
- ENVI-carb has a strong affinity towards planar molecules, and can isolate/remove pigments (e.g., chlorophyll and carotinoids) and sterols commonly present in foods and natural products
- Supelclean PSA is a polymerically bonded, ethylenediamine-N-propyl phase that contains both primary and secondary amines
- Supelclean PSA has a strong affinity and high capacity for fatty acids, organic acids, and some polar pigments and sugars
- Tested for superior cleanliness using GC-FID and GC-MS