Suspended covers consist of a high-strength membrane cover securely anchored to the tank perimeter and suspended across a tank opening. Rainwater drains into the tank through a weight pipe and drain hole system.
Applications include capturing odorous gases produced by tank contents, blocking sunlight and debris, or protecting tank contents from freezing.
- Captures odorous gas for removal and treatment
- Blocks sunlight to inhibit algae growth in water or wastewater
- Reduces process heat loss
- Reduces water evaporation
- Can be installed without disrupting plant operation
- Has low maintenance requirements
- Supports snow loads
- Automatically drains rain or snowmelt water into the tank