Sweet-Aire - Small Cartridge Scrubber Unit
Small cartridge scrubber complete with corrosion-resistant fan and motor assembly. Unit is housed in a vented fiberglass enclosure. Sized to handle lateral line and individual residential/commercial structure odor control. Sweet-Aire Cartridge scrubber units are designed to provide the same adsorption functionality as larger units; but only on a smaller scale. Each unit can be custom-fitted to meet the contaminant removal requirements of almost any application. The carbon cartridge can be filled with media custom-selected to provide the maximum time on stream between changeouts and to deliver the optimum contaminant removal while in service.
Some typical applications are:
- Sewer gas relief vents, manhole ventilation along collection systems
- Headworks channel odor control
- Storage tank vents
- Landfill gas odor scrubbing
- Sludge thickening tank and digester tank odor control
- Tanker truck loading facilities vapor containment
- API separators and other wastewater facility VOC or odor control.
- Laboratory fume hood ventilation VOC abatement
Every SWEET-AIRE CARTRIDGE scrubber contains a media support system that ensures that the airflow across the media is evenly distributed to provide consistent and efficient contaminant removal.
The Sweet-Aire Cartridge scrubber units provide the end user with many benefits:
- Simple installation and ease of operation
- Corrosion resistant design – no metal in contact with process stream
- Supplied with the type of media to fit the application
- Units can be supplied with optional enclosure to minimize sound and secure the equipment
- System design will handle varying flow rates and process variability without reduction in performance
- Media support system ensures maximum media utilization and longer run lengths than pipe distributor designs
- Minimized treatment cost due to cost-effective design
- Cartridge Container: Schedule 40 PVC
- Carbon Capacity: 6-7 lbs.
- Carbon Media: Custom selected to match application
- Polypropylene construction with TEFC, 1/3 HP motor.
- Explosion-proof motor optional.
- Inlet: 3” FERNCO
- Outlet: 3” Stub Schedule 40 PVC
- Support Base: FRP grating, 1.5” thick
- Max Oper. Temp: 160°F
- Max. Flow: 40 ACFM
- System Footprint: 30” L x 18” W x 22” H
- Optional Enclosure: 40” L x 28” W x 27” H