Sweet-Vent - Odor Control Filter System
SWEET-VENT FILTER units are designed to provide the same adsorption functionality as larger units, only on a smaller scale. Each vent unit can be custom-fitted to meet the contaminant removal requirements of almost any application. The SWEET-VENT filter can be filled with media custom-selected to provide the maximum time on stream between changeouts and to deliver the optimum contaminant removal while in service. Small PVC canisters containing a variety of media for flows up to 50 acfm.
Some typical applications are:
- Sewer gas relief vents, manhole ventilation along collection systems
- Residential roof vents
- Storage tank vents
- Landfill gas odor scrubbing
- Sludge thickening tank and digester tank odor control
- Tanker truck loading facilities vapor containment
- API separators and other wastewater facility VOC or odor control.
- Laboratory fume hood ventilation VOC abatement
Every SWEET-VENT filter contains a media support system that ensures that the airflow across the media is evenly distributed to provide consistent and efficient contaminant removal.
The SWEET-AIRE CARTRIDGE scrubber units provide the end user with many benefits:
- Simple installation and ease of operation
- Corrosion resistant design – no metal in contact with process stream
- Supplied with the type of media to fit the application
- System design will handle varying flow rates and process variability without reduction in performance
- Media support system ensures maximum media utilization and longer run lengths
- Minimized treatment cost due to cost-effective design
- Cartridge Container: Schedule 40 PVC
- Carbon Capacity: 6-20 lbs.
- Carbon Media: Custom selected to match application
- Inlet: 1” - 3” PVC union
- Diameter: 6 ½” – 10 ½”
- Cartridge Length: 12” – 24”
- Support Base: FRP grating, 1.5” thick
- Max Oper. Temp: 160°F
- Max. Flow: 50 ACFM