Systech - Model 542 - Programmable Gas Analyzer for Thermal Conductivity Analysis
The 542 gas analyzer is a versatile, programmable gas analyzer based on the principles of thermal conductivity. Capable of measuring almost any combinations of gases; hydrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon dioxide, methane, carbon monoxide, argon, nitrogen and many others.
This gas analyzer instrument is especially suitable for measurements of mixtures containing hydrogen or helium. With the use of sensitive floating circuits, the thermal conductivity analyzer can detect gases down to parts per million levels and up to full concentration. The analyzer is pre-programmed for a wide range of sample and reference gases, easily selectable from the simple front panel menu.
Calibration settings for each combination of gases used, are stored in an internal memory and are recalled automatically, every time a particular gas mix is required. This enables quick and easy switching between gas combinations.
Sophisticated microprocessor electronics enable the fastest possible response time, excellent stability and flexibility. Sample pressure and flow are internally controlled allowing connection to a wide range of pressurised samples. Automatic calibration is included as standard, the instrument can be set to perform at zero and span calibration at timed intervals.
- Carbon Dioxide
- Binary mixtures
- Industrial Gas
- Glove Boxes
- Technology: Thermal conductivity
- Measurement range: ppm and %. Dependent on selected gas mix. Adjustable, auto-ranging. Typical 0-1000ppm (H2 in N2) 98-100% (O2 in Ar)
- Resolution: 0.5% or better
- Accuracy: ±2% of scale of the stated typical value
- Response Time: 90% of reading in 20 seconds
- Suitable gases: Hydrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon dioxide, methane, carbon monoxide, argon, nitrogen and many others
- Unsuitable gases: Corrosive gases
- Ingress protection: IP40
- Programmable for different gases
- Built-in linearization
- Fast response
- Excellent stability
- Built-in alarms and analog outputs
- Insensitive to sample flow
- Computer communications
- Autoranging electronics
- Built-in auto-calibration
- Gas mixing
- Welding gases
- Heat treatment atmospheres
- Hydrogen/helium purity
- Food packaging gases