Systech - Model 7000 - Water Vapor Permeation Analyzer
From Water Vapor Analyzer
Modular systems for precision water vapor permeabilty testing of packaging film barriers. The 7000 water vapor analyzer range utilises the sensitive and stable P2O5 sensor for absolute moisture measurement. These water vapor analyzers offer a wide measurement range of 0.002-1000 g/m²/day and precision temperature, humidity and flow control. Providing accurate and repeatable results for research and development testing of water transmission rate (wvtr) in both current and newly formulated packaging film materials and fast testing for Quality Control.
All Systech Illinois analyzers are certified traceable to NIST. In addition, analytical performance is validated using NIST certified gases and NIST traceable films. A set of validation films and a spare P2O5 sensor comes as standard with all of our water vapor permeation analyzers.
Conforms to: ASTM F-1249* ISO 15105-2 ISO 15106-3 DIN 53122-2
- Gas: Water Vapor
- Application: Permeation
- Measurement range: 7001 Unmasked 0.002 - 10 g/m2/day, Masked 0.02 - 70 g/m2/day.
- Measurement range: 7002 Unmasked 0.002 - 70 g/m2/day, Masked 0.02 - 1000 g/m2/day
- Test temperature range: 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F)
- Test RH range: 20 to 90% RH
- Dimensions: 533 x 533 x 305 (mm)
- Weight: 23.6 kg
- Analytical Systems Manufactured traceable to NIST
- System validation with certified gas or film for speed and convenience
- Over 25 years experience of Proprietary Coulometric P2O5 sensor
- Absolute moisture measurement - no calibration required
- Wide measurement range providing research grade flexibility
- Flow, temperature and humidity control for ultimate responsiveness and repeatability
- Intuitive Windows based software
- No liquid coolants, catalysts or special gas mixtures required
- Barrier films
- PET bottles
- Flexible pouches