T-T Pumps - Model GRN & GRP - Grinder Submersible Pump
These models feature multi-channel, open impellers and separate, rotating cutter blades, operating at the pump intake. Well-suited for use with liquids containing long fibres or solids which require to be cut prior to being pumped, minimising the risk of blocking and providing efficiency and economy. GRN models are fitted with double mechanical seals and oil-filled motor for more demanding applications. GRP models are fitted with triple mechanical seals and an oil filled motor. All units are constructed in cast iron for strength and durability, with special hardened steel cutter.
- Sewage pumping stations
- Industrial processes
- Agriculture / farming
- Sewage and treatment works
- Cast construction
- GRN - Double mechanical seal within oil bath
- GRP - Triple mechanical seal within oil bath
- 7-10mm solids handling
- 2.2-7.2kW output
- 50mm discharge
- Auto-coupling available
- Cutting action gives 69,000 cuts/minute
- A base stand will be required with the GRP range, please see our accessories section. Appropriate base stand - PZS/9024.006.