TBC - Model TXB-24-TTC - Oil Spill Containment Boom
From Conventional Boom
This oil spill containment boom is 24 inches total height, with 6 inch float (freeboard) height and 18 inch skirt draft. This oil spill boom is a popular size, and is typically used in choppy waters or fast currents. This oil spill boom is suitable for use in rivers, large lakes, harbors, bays, and lagoons. 50 foot and 100 foot sections are available, and custom specifications can be accommodated.
- Constructed using 100% RF Welds
- High-tensile-strength aluminum end connectors are universally compatible
- Flotation segments are 3 ft long for superior wave conformity and ease of handling and storage.
- Designed for deployment and standard oil spill containment in a wide range of situations.
- 24 inch total height
- Top tension cable and ballast chain for strength and stability
- Typically made with fabric color of International Orange, with other colors available via special order
- This size oil spill boom also available with inflatable flotation chambers
For strong current applications, you may also consider the Texas Boom Company 26 inch River Boom.