The Vibwork dosimeter range allows the measurement of vibrations at the work station in conformity with the European directive 2002/44/CE transposed into French law by decree n° 2005-746 (4 July 2005).
Technical description :
The Vib@work dosimeters allow to perform in a very simple way the automatic measurement of the vibratory dose A(8) received by a machine operator during the working day, or that received by an operator using a vibrating tool (drill, grinder, jackhammer…).
This range is divided into two main parts: Whole body dosimeters and hand/arm dosimeters; They offer several products providing you with a complete solution for the study of vibrations.
- Whole body dosimeters :
– EVEC Seat for the seated operator.
– EVEC Floor which, when combined with the EVEC Seat, automatically calculates the SEAT factor (seat vibration attenuation).
– EVEC Detect, which, when combined with EVEC Floor, enables vibration measurements to be taken for the standing operator.
Hand-arm dosimeter :
- – 200G dosimeter for standard vibrating tools (drills, sanders, grinders…)
– 5000G dosimeter for high impact tools (chisel, jackhammer, rammer…)