TEGAM - Model 932B - Dual Input Datalogging Thermometer
The Model 932B is a dual-channel, datalogging digital thermometer compatible with type K, J, T, E, B, N, R & S thermocouple probes to enable a wide range of temperature measurements, (-418 °F to 3308 °F) and boasts a 1000 hour battery life using three AA batteries. The 932B provides dependable and uninterrupted portable measurement capability without expensive batteries, AC adapters or chargers.
The easiest data logging function available allows users to accurately record and store up to 1000 time-stamped measurements. An unlimited number of data points may be collected when used with a Bluetooth® version 4.0 compatible wireless phone, tablet or PC either locally or on the freely accessible cloud server running TEGAM Thermometer Link for Android or for Apple iOS. This seamless connectivity allows the user to collect, transmit and store accurate temperature data for analysis or compliance reporting without any additional or third party software.
The creative ergonomic design makes TEGAM's data logging thermometers easy to hold, easy to read and easy to clean. Designed for one-handed operation, these tools are comfortable to carry and use for extended periods of time. The heavy-duty case is specifically designed for durability and resistance to contaminants such as dust and chemicals. The smooth, sleek, seamless case means that cleaning is quick and certain.
Real-time statistical data increases user productivity, process efficiency and product quality. Displayed on-demand, MIN, MAX, AVG, RNG and STDEV (standard deviation) provide critical process information and diagnostics that allow the user to analyze manufacturing processes on the fly and make immediate adjustments for maximum efficiency and quality. The difference between channel 1 and channel 2 is also determined and displayed.
Like all TEGAM products, our datalogging thermometers are designed, assembled and tested in the United States. TEGAM backs this durable instrument with a standard 3 year warranty and a 2 year calibration guarantee to insure that your instrument is ready to use when you need it.
Optional Tilt Stand, Magnet Hanger Available
- 911-910 is the option to have it installed at the factory on your thermometer at time of purchase
- 911-912 is the option for the user to install the tilt stand, magnet hanger
- Informative white papers for food industry professionals are available:
- Accuracy: ±(0.04% rdg + 0.3 °C)
- Input Type : K, J, T , E, B, N, R & S
- Probe Offset
- 1000 Hour Battery Life
- Bluetooth low energy technology/version 4.0
- Data Logging
- Remote Control via mobile app
- Displays Real-Time Statistical Data
- Highly Durable Case Design
- Three Year Warranty
- Two Year Calibration Guarantee
- Optional ISO 17025 Calibration Certificate Available
- CE, Complies with 47 CFR Part 15 of the FCC rules, Class B
- TEGAM Datalogging Thermometer Is Made in USA
- Thermocouple Thermometer Forum