Thermo Fisher Scientific - Model Flash 2000 - Nitrogen / Protein Analyzer
The Flash 2000 is an automated, accurate, and reliable method to determine Nitrogen/Protein in a variety of samples (food, beverage, agriculture, marine science, etc.) using sample weights up to 1 gram (depending on the nature of the sample).
The Thermo Scientific Flash 2000 N/Protein Analyzer in the Dynamic Flash Combustion technique for the analysis of Nitrogen/Protein by the modified Dumas method. The Flash is an economical alternative to the classical Kjeldahl method for use in production quality control and research and development environments. The Dynamic Flash Combustion technique utilized by the Flash 2000 can cut analysis times from hours to minutes over the Kjeldahl method. The Flash 2000 can handle samples from any food matrix as well as animal feeds, fertilizer, soil and plant material, etc.
FLASH 2000 FEATURED BENEFITS
- Automated 24/7 operation
- Analytical conditions remain stable for months
- Wide sample weight capacity (1.0 mg to 1.0 gram)
- Accurate and precise results
- State of the art Thermo Scientific Eager Xperience Software
- Ease of use
- Low cost per sample
- Complies with official methods
- Wide range of applications