Thermo Scientific Orion™ - Model 2110XP - Ammonia Analyzer
Reduce operational costs while producing the highest purity steam with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ 2110XP Ammonia Analyzer. This analyzer provides continuous, direct and precise measurements for the control and optimization of boiler ammonia levels.
- Accurate detection allows precise ammonia control with confidence — maintain proper chemical feed levels without the guess work or excessive operating cost.
- Stable and drift-free measurements with minimal maintenance eliminate the need for frequent calibrations, saving you time and money.
- Repeatable and verifiable ammonia measurements using ammonia electrode technology for the highest level of performance available.
- Designed for ammonia specificity, the unique chemistry provides unsurpassed results across a wide range without the pitfalls of pH and conductivity “bottom out effects.”
- Step-by-step calibration process ensures a successful calibration the first time and every time.
- Ammonia detection range of 0 to 10ppm provides direct, accurate and precise results.
- Continuous online measurement ensures real-time information for optimum control of the ammonia feed without excessive operating costs.
- Selective and sensitive for ammonia, our system surpasses the performance of other systems that have the limitations of pH and conductivity to track real-time boiler ammonia levels.
2110XP Ammonia Analyzer Ordering Information
- Annual Consumables Kit, Cat. No. 211050XP
- Reagent, Cat. No. 181030
- Diffusion Tubing, Cat. No. 150060
- Calibration Kit, Cat. No. 2110XPCAL
- Calibration Standards, Cat. No. 181040
- Ammonia Electrode, Cat. No. 100047
- Reference Electrode, Cat. No. 210056
- Reference Electrode Filling Solution, Cat. No. 181073