Thermogenics - Blowdown Tank
Blowdown tanks are available for all steam boiler plant applications up to 100,000 PPH. All tanks are manufactured to ASME code section V111 Div 1.
- Capacity - 751 to 100,000 PPH high pressure steam.
- Pressure - Design pressure 100 PSIG (1035 Kpag).
- Codes - Built per C.S.A. code B-51.1, Par: 6.5 and ASME code section V111 Div.1.
Design and Fabrication Codes
- AMSE Section V111, Div. 1, Latest addenda.
- CSA B 51 – M 1995
For easy sizing, please provide the following information
- Boiler steam evaporative capacity (kg/hr. or lbs/hr.)
- Maximum boiler pressure.
Manufacturing and Material
- Pressure vessel quality carbon steel.
- Pressure tested mig welded seams.
Interior and Exterior Finishes
- Outside: Brush cleaned and one coat of enamel
- Inside: Brush cleaned. primer.
Vessels are fabricated c/w the following items
- Steel structural legs. Lifting lugs (where required).
- Pressure vessel identification plate. Manufacturers data reports